top of page
We want this site to provide good service and to be easy to use. Our goal is to offer you personalized products and services. In this sense, cookies allow us to:
• Identify registered users when they return to the site so they can retrieve results from their previous activity and view their previous invoices.
• Save time by avoiding the need to re-enter the same information.
• Protect your security by checking your login details.
Some cookies are from external collaborators and are used to:
• Statistically analyze the information accessed by users of our site. The data collected may include the user's browser activity when visiting us, the path that users follow on our site, information from the visitor's Internet service provider, the number of times users access the site, and the behavior of users. users on our site (pages you have visited, forms that have been completed and the like).
• Identify the users who visit us from the invitation of an associated website or a sponsored link.
If you wish to receive additional information on the activity of advertising companies on the Internet and on how to delete your data from the records of these companies, we recommend visiting: www.networkadvertising.org .
- Google Analytics to obtain and analyze information on user navigation. More information .
To control the collection of data for analytical purposes by Google Analytics, you can go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es
- Prestashop, to obtain and analyze the browsing data of registered users.
You can configure your browser to inform you in advance of the possible installation of cookies. You can also choose to have them automatically deleted once the browser, computer or device is closed. You can find information on how to do it at:
- For Firefox .
- For Chrome .
- For Explorer .
- For Safari .
- For Safari for IOS
- For Opera
bottom of page